In situ monitoring of flash light sintering for flexible electronics.
Fabrication of hybrid copper ink and synthesis of silver nanowire.
Combiend flash light welding of silver nanowire for transparent electrode.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|ChangHyun High School||2000~2003|
1. Hyun-Jun Hwang, Wan-Ho Chung and Hak-Sung Kim*,"In-situ monitoring of flash light sintering of copper nanoparticles ink for printed electronics", Nanotechnology, 2012, Vol. 23, No. 48, pp. 485205
2. Wan-Ho Chung, Hyun-Jun Hwang, Seung-Hyun Lee and Hak-Sung Kim, "In-situ monitoring of flash light sintering process of silver nano-ink for flexible electronics", Nanotechnology, 2013, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 035202
3. Hyun-Jun Hwang, Wan-Ho Chung, Joo-Ho Song, Jong-Kwang Lim and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Prediction of biceps muscle fatigue and force using electromyography signal analysis for repeated isokinetic dumbbell curl exercise", The Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, Vol.30, No.11, pp. 5329-5336
4. Sung-Hyeon Park, Wan-Ho Chung and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Temperature changes in copper nanoparticle ink during a flash light sintering ", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2014, Vol. 214, pp.2730-2738
5. Wan-Ho Chung, Hyun-Jun Hwang and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Flash light sintered copper precursor/nanoparticle pattern with high electircal conductivity and low porosity for printed electronics", Thin Solid Films, 2015, Vol. 580, pp. 61-70
6. Wan-Ho Chung, Dong-Ki MIn, Hyun-Jun Hwang, Jong Kwang Lim, Jun-Hong Park* and Hak-Sung Kim*, " In vivo stiffness measurement and in silico stiffness prediction of biceps brachii muscle using an isometric contractive exercise", The Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 2881-2889
7. Wan-Ho Chung, Sang-Ho Kim and Hak-Sung Kim "Welding of silver nanowire networks via flash white light and deep UV irradiation for high electrical conductivity transparent electrodes", Scientific reports, 2016, Vol. 6, pp. 32086
8. Wan-Ho Chung, Yeon-Taek Hwang, Seung-Hyun Lee and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Electrical wire explosion process of copper/silver hybrid nano-particle ink and its sintering via flash white light to achieve a high electrical conductivity", Nanotechnology, 2016, Vol. 27, No. 20, pp. 205704
9. Chang-Jin Moon, In-Young Kim, Sung-Jun Joo, Wan-Ho Chung, Taik-Min Lee, and Hak-Sung Kim*, “Flash light sintering of Ag mesh films for printed transparent conducting electrode“, Thin solid films, 2017, Vol. 629, pp. 60-68
10. Sung-Hyeon Park, Wan-Ho Chung and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Non-contact measurement of conductivity for transparent electrode using Terahertz spectroscopy", Measurement Science and Technology, 2017, Vol. 28, pp. 025001
11. Yeon-Taek Hwang, Wan-Ho Chung, Yong-Rae Jang and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Intensive plasmonic flash light sintering of copper nano-inks using a band-pass light for highly electrically conductive electrodes in printed electronics", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8 (13), pp 8591–8599
12. K. Mallikarjuna, Hyun-Jun Hwang, Wan-Ho Chung and Hak-Sung Kim*, "Photonic welding of ultra-long copper nanowire network for flexible transparent electrodes using white flash light sintering", RSC Advances, 2016, Vol. 6, pp. 4770-4779
13. Jun-Sik Park, Wan-Ho Chung, Hak-Sung Kim, Young-Beom Kim, "Rapid fabrication of chemical-solution-deposited La0.6Sr0.4CoO3-δ thin films via flashlight sintering", Journal of Alloys Compounds, 2016, Vol. 696, pp. 102-108
14. Wan-Ho Chung, Sung-Hyeon Park, Sung-Jun Joo, and Hak-Sung Kim "UV-assisted flash light welding process to fabricate silver nanowire/graphene on PET substrate for transparent electrodes", Nano Research, 2017 (Accecpted)
15. Yong-Rae Jang, Wan-Ho Chung, Yeon-Taek Hwang, Hyun-Jun Hwang, and Hak-Sung Kim, "ive wavelength plasmonic flash light welding of silver nanowires for transparent electrodes with high conductivity", ACS Nano, 2017 (Submitted)
16. Jun-Sik Park, Dug-Joong Kim, Wan-Ho Chung, Yonghyun Lim, Hak-Sung Kim and Young-Beom Kim, "Rapid, cool sintering of wet processed yttria-stabilized zirconia ceramic electrolyte thin films", Nature Communications, (Submitted)
17. Wan-Ho Chung, Yong-Rae Jang, Yeon-Taek Hwang and Hak-Sung Kim*, "In-situ monitoring of silver nanowire via combined photonic welding process for flexible transparent electrode", (Preparing)